FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Re-Handled Knife

Moderator: T-man

<<

Pinoy Knife

Post Sun May 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Re-Handled Knife

Greeting's all
sometimes i get a little "Bored" with my "Custom" knives/order's so it can be nice to work on something else for a short time to help clear my head . this was a "Project" that i accepted for Re-Handeling . I hope you Enjoy.
The 2 B.M old school t latch 42's are mine just in the picture for size reference
http://img545.imageshack.us/i/fong01.jpg/

Anyone want to "Help" me by telling me how i can include the picture in the Post?? :?
<<

Erenoth

Post Sun May 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Re: Re-Handled Knife

The handles turned out great. On a side-note, did you re-profile the blades at all? They appear slightly rounded, similar to a traditional spearpoint stiletto. Either way, excellent work.

As far as posting the actual image, there are links on the right region of the screen with generic BBcode links to post to forums such as this. Copy+paste the first one, and delete the bottom advertisement text if it's present.

On another side-note, I find your work in general, especially the modification of existing Balisongs, to be quite remarkable. I have a request to have my Benchmade 42 modified as well, if you're currently accepting such requests. Here's a post below detailing my issue, and what I've declared as an interesting, unique fix for it:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3728

Let me know,

Chris
<<

Boomaga

Post Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Very nice. I'm interested in getting some of my knives anodized.
<<

Pinoy Knife

Post Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 am

Guys
if you want something done send a P.M / E- mail if i can do what you ask in between "Orders" we can "Talk"
<<

T-man

Post Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 am

Pinoy Knife wrote:Greeting's all
sometimes i get a little "Bored" with my "Custom" knives/order's so it can be nice to work on something else for a short time to help clear my head . this was a "Project" that i accepted for Re-Handeling . I hope you Enjoy.
The 2 B.M old school t latch 42's are mine just in the picture for size reference
http://img545.imageshack.us/i/fong01.jpg/

Anyone want to "Help" me by telling me how i can include the picture in the Post?? :?

Moved to maintenance, and added image to post.

Erenoth wrote:As far as posting the actual image, there are links on the right region of the screen with generic BBcode links to post to forums such as this. Copy+paste the first one, and delete the bottom advertisement text if it's present.
... this.

BTW nice job :TU:
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

Pinoy Knife

Post Sun May 15, 2011 6:05 pm

T-man thank's for the assist with the picture
Can you please send me a P.M -e-mail and try to explain how to do that?? :?: :help:
<<

Erenoth

Post Sun May 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Pinoy Knife wrote:T-man thank's for the assist with the picture
Can you please send me a P.M -e-mail and try to explain how to do that?? :?: :help:

I pretty much summed the process up; see my post above.

Return to Maintenance