FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Kimurs piviot question.

Moderator: T-man

<<

Nitelion94

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Kimurs piviot question.

ok so I dont have the problem with the safe handle its great like it was in day 1. But the bite handle the screw like wont go in all the way before the piece it goes in to(4got the name) starts twisting with it. I have tried squeezing it as hard as I can open and close and it wont help. it has crazy play in it.
Looseyfur wrote:
those who cant do... collect..
FkeSpydrFly wrote:
Guys!!! Im gay!!!!
<<

T-man

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Re: Kimurs piviot question.

Are you talking about the pivot? Did you try looking to make sure nothing is jammed inside the pivot and it's clean? Maybe you aren't threading it back in right. Pics please?
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

Nitelion94

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Sending to kershaw.

I am thinking about sending my K2 in to kershaw. any of you sent yours in? what was the wait on getting it back? was it worth the trouble? would you do it again?
Looseyfur wrote:
FkeSpydrFly wrote:
Guys!!! Im gay!!!!
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Re: Sending to kershaw.

I've heard nothing but good things about kershaw's customer service. I even asked them for a handle screw that came loose and they mailed me a packet full of pivots, screws, spacers, and an extra latch for free. It took about 4 days to arrive.
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

Nitelion94

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Re: Sending to kershaw.

Bladejunkie wrote:I've heard nothing but good things about kershaw's customer service. I even asked them for a handle screw that came loose and they mailed me a packet full of pivots, screws, spacers, and an extra latch for free. It took about 4 days to arrive.

ya ya ya I got did that and got all that b4. I have got screws more than once. even when they sent me the wrong ones they replaced them in like a week. but I heard that sending a knife in takes 4-6 weeks to get back
Looseyfur wrote:
FkeSpydrFly wrote:
Guys!!! Im gay!!!!
<<

T-man

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Topic merged, and I edited your post Nite. Did you forget about this thread?
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

Nitelion94

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 pm

T-man wrote:Are you talking about the pivot? Did you try looking to make sure nothing is jammed inside the pivot and it's clean? Maybe you aren't threading it back in right. Pics please?
Why yes, yes I did lol. thanks for moving it. By the way in case any1 reads this im not sure what was wrong with the old ones, but i changed the pivots and it flips like it just came out of the box.
Looseyfur wrote:
FkeSpydrFly wrote:
Guys!!! Im gay!!!!

Return to Maintenance