FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Benchmade 32 morpho, anodized liners loosing color?

Moderator: T-man

<<

Erichighers

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Benchmade 32 morpho, anodized liners loosing color?

Hello,

I just got a benchmade 32 morpho for christmas this year, and its only its third day being used and the blue color on one of the handle changed from the vibrant blue to a dull and almost whitish blue. I dont know if its just a lemon and its just mine, or if I didnt even get a real 32.

Also the butterfly on the blade is a little slanted. And the words benchmade U.S.A, are really small and almost inpossible to read

I can post pictures.. As soon as I find out how,

Thanks!
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Benchmade 32 morpho, anodized liners loosing color?

Pictures will be needed to determine the problem. Upload your image to imgur.com. To the right of the picture will be several links. Choose the 4th one down (BBCode (message boards & forums)). Paste that code in here and if everything was done correctly it will work.
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

PeteRoe75

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 pm

that happend to me too i think it is when u oil or somtimes eaven blood so just take it apart and wash them with soap if it bothers you
<<

Erichighers

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Thanks pete, I washed my liners and now the blue color came back, what happens is the oil, dead skin cells, or any thing else thats on your hand, sticks to the anodized titanium and turns it dull.

Return to Maintenance