FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

BM51 Maintenance and other questions.

Moderator: T-man

<<

DMSHA

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:01 pm

BM51 Maintenance and other questions.

I was wondering what maintenance I should go through on my BM51 regularly and what I should watch out for. I know I need to take it apart and loctite it all up, but should I oil it while it is apart? What oil should one use and where does one apply such oil? Where should I NOT apply it?

Are there any other things I should do to enhance or insure my BM51 while it is apart? I read something about PB(?) washers, anyone mind explaining those to me a bit?

I'm new to knives and bali's especially, so any other info you could toss my way will help me out immensely. :) :pirate_sail:
<<

T-man

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Re: BM51 Maintenance and other questions.

Well, read around a bit and you'll find there are already answers (topics/threads-TONS) to alot of the questions you have. Also check the czat at the bottom of the index page, best place to ask if you don't wanna read.
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

DMSHA

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: BM51 Maintenance and other questions.

Now I feel stupid, I browsed through the front page really quickly and somehow my eyes skipped the 'Beginners Maintenance for BM51' thread. Thanks for having me look again. XD

Return to Maintenance