FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

K3 headache

Moderator: T-man

<<

AnotherFlipper

Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:27 am

K3 headache

So I need screws for my k3, so I called Kershaw. They told me to contact Bradley... I can't find a number for them that anyone actually answers. The wonderful completely not helpful people at kershaw could not give me a good number for the either.... I have read multiple posts about people getting their warranty honored by Kershaw...could anyone let me know how they got Kershaw to recognize the kimura line as theirs?
<<

DCXXVI

Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: K3 headache

AnotherFlipper wrote:So I need screws for my k3, so I called Kershaw. They told me to contact Bradley... I can't find a number for them that anyone actually answers. The wonderful completely not helpful people at kershaw could not give me a good number for the either.... I have read multiple posts about people getting their warranty honored by Kershaw...could anyone let me know how they got Kershaw to recognize the kimura line as theirs?

the kimura line has been discontinued neither bradley nor kershaw carries parts for them anymore ... sorry
<<

Riptide

Post Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:51 am

actually, call up bradley. they still have some parts lying around, caquse i sold my k6 to a guy a couple weeks ago and he got bradley to send him new hardware cause mine was missing some
a.k.a. The Professor (courtesy of Ryanol)
Collecting cuts since February 2013
http://www.youtube.com/mrriptide161
<<

hannam72

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Yea, I bought riptide's knife. I ended up emailing bradley after trying to call kershaw and bradley. They responded like a day later and said they had some replacement parts still and asked what I needed. I told and it apparently just arrived in the mail at home today(I'm up at school and won't know til I get home). My bro made it sound like it was just the handle screws( I tried to get as much extra hardware as I could from them for the future) so they may only have those left, but I figured I would tell you to email them and be patient cause they take their time responded and sending out the hardware.
<<

FlippinSnuff

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:30 pm

I sent an email to Bradley requesting new pivot assembly for my K1 2 weeks ago, I still have gotten no response.
<<

hannam72

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Oh, I did it probably 3 or 4 weeks ago and it took them 2 days to respond. I saw what I got in the mail they sent 2 pivot screws 2 handle screws and 1 latch along with a letter that said they were out of parts so idk if I was one of the last people to get stuff or what.
<<

FlippinSnuff

Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:17 pm

:cuss:
<<

hannam72

Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Now I know this probably isn't what you wanna do but doucenozel has some stock kimura hardware I assume from when they "upgraded" the kimuras they used to sell. You might be able to buy it from there. Idk if they have stock pivot assemblies, but they do have the stock latch, spacers, and handle screws as well as their own stuff which I'm not sure the quality of.

Return to Maintenance