FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

SirBilliam First Challenge vs. ???

<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 pm

SirBilliam First Challenge vs. ???

I just joined the flipping arena and I'm ready to make my debut (a crappy one, but hey, gotta get better somehow right?) Please accept the challenge if you have around a year of experience, or consider yourself a newb compared to all these guys here. Balls deep on the main ladder, gotta get pro somehow!

Rules: 10 second combo, both contenders have 48 hours after accepting the challenge to post a video. (It's 10 seconds...2 days should be fine right?)

This is my first challenge...So if I'm doing it wrong please let me know x'D
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

Masharp81

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Re: SirBilliam First Challenge vs. ???

I'll give it a shot, what the hell. I'm more like a touch over 3 months experience, but as you said; to get better you have to start somewhere. Sooo, I'm in! :pirate_whip:
<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:53 pm

That's the spirit! What's your clan name? :O
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

Masharp81

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:11 pm

SirBilliamBoyd wrote:That's the spirit! What's your clan name? :O

"masharp1981" .. Just had to create it, I haven't competed yet.
<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:36 pm

all good! Good luck! We each have 48 hours to each confirm that our videos are ready, and then we upload em. Fair enough?
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

Masharp81

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Sure thing.. Sounds good
<<

echoshock

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Due to this being your first challenge, this almost definitely does not belong on the main ladder. Unless something major has changed since I did my last challenge.
I would rather drive to your house and beat your ass in front of your kids.- Loosey

"oOooOololoolikikikolollLOOoloOollllololol"- Nards
<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:16 am

Hmmmmm. How does it being my first challenge have anything to do with it? It's just simply a challenge that both parties agree to the consequences in which losing may risk. I thought Newb latter was pretty much, "who cares, lets challenge people, cuz it doesn't affect me anyways." Unless I'm completely wrong of course, in which enlightenment would be greatly appreciated :D

I still can't find your clan msharp >':
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

Masharp81

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 pm

It doesnt matter to me either way.. Main ladder, noob ladder, I'm just doing it for fun anyways, so i'll let you find out the particulars and follow suit. Since it is both of our first challenges, Noob ladder makes since, but I don't know how it works?

I guess my clan tag didnt show up because i didnt join a ladder. Let me know when you find out where we're supposed to be, and I will join the appropriate ladder
<<

echoshock

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 pm

SirBilliamBoyd wrote:Hmmmmm. How does it being my first challenge have anything to do with it? It's just simply a challenge that both parties agree to the consequences in which losing may risk. I thought Newb latter was pretty much, "who cares, lets challenge people, cuz it doesn't affect me anyways." Unless I'm completely wrong of course, in which enlightenment would be greatly appreciated :D

I still can't find your clan msharp >':

Normally (unless things around here have changed) inexperienced flippers tend to be scolded for putting their challenges on the main ladders. Personally, I don't care, I just thought I'd let you know just n case though. I'd recommend asking a mod.
I would rather drive to your house and beat your ass in front of your kids.- Loosey

<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:22 pm

If the mods feel like they want to post the results in the newb ladder or not post the results at all, I'm completely fine with that. I just wanna do some flipping ^_^ Thanks for the heads-up though :respect:

Msharp I guess for now go ahead and join the main ladder and if the mods feel like they wanna change it, we'll respect that. I think we both just wanna do some flipping :P
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

echoshock

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Alright, that's cool. Also, how long have you been flipping? Cause I'd love to get a few challenges in once I get my editing software running.

<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:28 pm

echoshock wrote:Alright, that's cool. Also, how long have you been flipping? Cause I'd love to get a few challenges in once I get my editing software running.

I've been flipping for about a year, not seriously, but just messing around. Mainly just learning different tricks. Right now I'm getting serious about it and trying to get them more fluid, as well as comboing them together seamlessly. If you've been around here for awhile, you're probably MUCH better than me xD
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

echoshock

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 pm

SirBilliamBoyd wrote:
echoshock wrote:Alright, that's cool. Also, how long have you been flipping? Cause I'd love to get a few challenges in once I get my editing software running.

I've been flipping for about a year, not seriously, but just messing around. Mainly just learning different tricks. Right now I'm getting serious about it and trying to get them more fluid, as well as comboing them together seamlessly. If you've been around here for awhile, you're probably MUCH better than me xD

I took a long break. I'll check out what you can do in this challenge and if it seems fair then maybe a challenge is in order.

<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

I took a long break. I'll check out what you can do in this challenge and if it seems fair then maybe a challenge is in order.

Sounds good to me :]
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
Next

Return to Challenges