FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

ABANDONED: DumbNinjaDude vs anyone under 1 year experience

<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Re: DumbNinjaDude vs anyone under 1 year experience

Well it has gotten somewhat duller now that it has sliced through a fair amount of skin so I'm not too worried. Besides, one learns better when the consequences are high. And I fucking love it! It's the damn Pope compared to my previous bali. The only thing is my latch has gotten a little looser since i've had it and dropped it a fair amount of times already, but that's all I have to complain about. I love how smooth it is.
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 pm

I know it's three days early but I have shit I have to do this weekend, so here is the link to my video. I have no idea how to put the player in the post itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3cx6Gd51QY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
<<

Grenadorade

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Nice job man! :respect: So good in fact, I'll even forgive the slight typo in my name :lol:
My vid should be up sometime tomorrow or the next day.
<<

lonestarninja

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm

im under one year exp so ima ninja my way in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Jrpxcw ... xFkpJmk6KE can you handle it? :box: :box: :respect:
looseyfur said- did you just tell me what to do now your shampoo is at risk
<<

lonestarninja

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:25 pm

its from my other challenge but i think it will work just fine here not even that good in my oppinion
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

lonestarninja wrote:im under one year exp so ima ninja my way in here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Jrpxcw ... xFkpJmk6KE can you handle it? :box: :box: :respect:

Well seing as it's from another challenge (and would kick my ass anyway :respect: ) I think I'll keep this as just a two person deal. But awesome flipping none the less! Next month will be a year for me, which doesn't say a whole lot considering the video I posted has such newbie flippping it's crazy. I'll tell you what though, I know you'll win but I'll challenge you anyway some time within the next month or two. But I'll have to wait until school cools down before I can really do a whole lot.
<<

lonestarninja

Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:10 am

lol i was kiding anyway when i snuck in there i didnt intend on actualy competing its so hard to convey sarcastic/kidding on stuff like this besides you sure you wana take me on :nutkick: nah i bet by the time you got some practice in you could beet me :respect:
<<

Grenadorade

Post Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Ok, so I have the video on my camera, but I've misplaced the cord to upload it on my computer. I may need a couple days to find it. You alright with that man? If not I can reshoot it on my old camera (which has really shitty video quality) and have it up tomorrow.
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Grenadorade wrote:Ok, so I have the video on my camera, but I've misplaced the cord to upload it on my computer. I may need a couple days to find it. You alright with that man? If not I can reshoot it on my old camera (which has really shitty video quality) and have it up tomorrow.

Nah, you're good, man. Take your time, I'm a not prick :lol:
<<

Panxin

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 pm

watched the vids, you guys are awesome... :clap:
<<

Grenadorade

Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:47 am

Man, I know you're itchin to get this challenge done and get the results, but I STILL haven't been able to find that damn cord. I'm gonna keep looking, but in the meantime, do you want me to reshoot my entry on the old camera?
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:40 am

Grenadorade wrote:Man, I know you're itchin to get this challenge done and get the results, but I STILL haven't been able to find that damn cord. I'm gonna keep looking, but in the meantime, do you want me to reshoot my entry on the old camera?

If you really want to :lol: it really doesn't bother me at all. Take your time man.
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:11 pm

So how is finding that cord coming along? I'm starting to get a little anxious. :roll:
<<

Silent Jay

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:07 pm

DumbNinjaDude wrote:Videos will be due at 12:00 am Janurary 1, 2012.

So, it this ever gonna happen? Just wondering.
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Silent Jay wrote:
DumbNinjaDude wrote:Videos will be due at 12:00 am Janurary 1, 2012.

So, it this ever gonna happen? Just wondering.

I don't know. I'm getting rather anxious. I've already posted a link to my vid. He seems to have lost his video cord.
PreviousNext

Return to Old Challenges