FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Homemade balispike

Moderator: T-man

<<

TurboKutVocht

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 am

Re: Homemade balispike

Any plans on making these and selling them? People pay lot's of $€ for custom made balisongs, and the handles are one of the most awesome I've ever seen.
Someday, I will have a signature to. That day will be the day when Paint Shop Pro 9 stops being an asshole...
<<

Bstrand3487

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:16 am

honestly I would love to sell, but most likely this is not going to be a flippable knife so I might sell as a novelty witch wouldnt sell for as much and with the hours of labor it most likely wouldnt be worth it
suburbia is where they cut down all of the trees and name the streets after them
<<

sheneniganer

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 am

Bstrand3487 wrote:honestly I would love to sell, but most likely this is not going to be a flippable knife so I might sell as a novelty witch wouldnt sell for as much and with the hours of labor it most likely wouldnt be worth it

You would be surprised. People love to buy unique things in the balisong world. Their are a couple guys on this forum that love to buy and own every unique or new balisong, I am sure that they would be interested.
6 Out of 18. What are you?
/ Rolling with the cutting edge of a new order.
<<

Nardath

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 am

that thang is fuckin sickk! good job man! i wanna see more!
ImageImage
Third at FATOC 11'
Looseyfur wrote:the lord satan invents all tricks then he gives them to top flippers in the form of superpowers to be manifiest into reality from the nightmare realm.
<<

Raikov

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:30 pm

if that thing is flippable, and you dont mind sending it around for a passaround, sign me up for it. that thing looks epic!
You Play Sc2? Pm me. We'll get in touch :D

The world is our's to conquer, ripe for the taking. The beginning to the end of all. Victory will be sweet; Vengeance will be savored. The time for our reign is now.
Previous

Return to Modding/Making