FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Kimura II Modification Suggestions

Moderator: T-man

<<

Mittens

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Kimura II Modification Suggestions

Whats up guys,

I want to start customizing my Kimura II and I'm looking to see if you guys have any input as to what I should do. I am already sending the handles out to be duracoated flat black. I plan on doing a spring latch as well. I can probably do any modification that you throw at me, but it is all about the budget and the time. I thought about doing the same glowsong mod that Jason did to Uwanaugoda's Kimura, but having red or blue glow powder instead of just green.

Gimme some crazy/practical ideas on what to do on my Kimura to stand out.

I will post pictures as the modifications progress.

Thanks,
MittenZzzZzZzz
<<

Balipino

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Re: Kimura II Modification Suggestions

Double edge!

Just kidding :D
Hmm...pocket clip?
<<

Mittens

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 pm

I was thinking about it, i don't know if I can make it look good on this knife though. I might make an attempt, but I'm not sure.
<<

busacarl

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Really bro, it sounds like you just may have everything cover as far as what you can do, only thing I can thing I can think of is finding some to costume make you some g10 scales for the handles. and if you do that..... shit bro, let me know where you get that done ,cause I'm game as fuck..just sayin.lol. but really if you find someone to do that let me know...
An unused knife is like a girlfriend that's not getting fucked, unhappy and neglected ..
<<

Mittens

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:47 pm

If I was gonna do that I might as well shave em down and cover the handles in carbon fiber, but it's expensive and very time consuming, I want to keep the original look of the knife though.
<<

Raikov

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Make some actual spacers for it, not the little barrels things that bradley uses. something that'll actually give it some balance. And maybe try bushings or bearings.
You Play Sc2? Pm me. We'll get in touch :D

The world is our's to conquer, ripe for the taking. The beginning to the end of all. Victory will be sweet; Vengeance will be savored. The time for our reign is now.
<<

Mittens

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:39 am

I was actually planning on machining some aluminum spacers just to give the handles a little bit more momentum, but I ruled it out because the knife is already heavy enough haha

Return to Modding/Making