taylob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... F2LgWswlVE

TDknife
<<

KennyKester

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 am

Re: tay tay vs TDknife

Went with TD.

TayTay: I thought that you were very smooth. Very nice scissoring. The ONE thing that killed it for me was all of those aerials man, but other than that great job.

TD: You did great. Nice variety of moves throughout the vid. I was really digging that 0g aerial catch. I would decrease some of your arm movement, but it wasnt to bad. You should work on getting those stumbles out of the picture though. One of the things that got my vote was the fact that you used a decent amount of off-hand in this challenge.

Great job guys!
My name isn't even Kenny MUHAHAHA!!!
<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Taylob: Very nice flipping. As mentioned by kenny those scissors are looking good :TU: However, not digging the lighting and my eyes wanna wander all over your room x'D

TDknife: Those aerials are looking sick! Nice use of off-hand as well. The only thing I would recommend video quality wise is at :44 when you do another take, it would've been cool to do it at another angle or in different scenery. Would keep the video more interesting, and also make it seem like it was more intentional in my opinion. :mrgreen:

Bummer the other challengers forgot/didn't have time for the challenge :pirate_SPANK: . This would've been one I would've possibly wanted to get in on. You still are both better than me currently however, but it's all for the fun of flipping. Hopefully I'll be up to your guy's levels here soon. :]
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

echoshock

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:50 pm

TD: Excellent video, good lighting. Nice job. Like said before, arm movement could be reduced, but don't worry about it too much. For me it just happens over time, I assume it's the same for others.

Taylob: Good flipping, plus you'd whip me when it comes to scissoring, but I feel like more variety would have helped. Also, get a back drop set up for challenges, and if not possible, flip in a place other than your room for a minute. The back drop would also be good if it were a lighter color.

Went with TD.
I would rather drive to your house and beat your ass in front of your kids.- Loosey

"oOooOololoolikikikolollLOOoloOollllololol"- Nards
<<

Masharp81

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Am I the only one havin trouble seeing the vids? I can see TD's, but Taylobs is a broken link when I try to load it...?
<<

taylob15

'flipping beast'

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 pm

i voted for TD very smooth and nice work i wish i was as proficient with my off hand
feenxfire wrote:now you know my power i will prove it no further

TSCKBTA

Return to Polls and Results