31%
Ryan
69%

Total votes : 13
<<

ryanol

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Carlos Vs. Ryan

20-30 Seconds, Continuous clip, what say you?

<<

T-man

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 am

Re: Carlos Vs. Ryan

Ryanol gets my vote, his was smoother.
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

carlosj116

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Yeah I can agree on that, got a few smoother ones but I fucked up a few times and got sick of recording lol ,
Carl
<<

Chiv

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:45 pm

ryan: I liked the footage it was nice and clean. nice and simple flipping, smooth.
Carlos: I liked the pinky thing, and i appreciate that it seemed like you went bigger, especially with throwing in that helix aerial. However, yours wasnt as smooth, and i felt like ryans was pretty much all twirling, and yours was pretty much all helix's. so for me it came down to who executed that trick better.

went with ryan.
I feel bad for everyone who isn't me.
<<

carlosj116

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Chivilrousknight wrote:ryan: I liked the footage it was nice and clean. nice and simple flipping, smooth.
Carlos: I liked the pinky thing, and i appreciate that it seemed like you went bigger, especially with throwing in that helix aerial. However, yours wasnt as smooth, and i felt like ryans was pretty much all twirling, and yours was pretty much all helix's. so for me it came down to who executed that trick better.

went with ryan.

Thanks, I'll try to vary it a little and smooth it out next time, thanks for the input,
Regards,
Carl
<<

ryanol

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys
<<

c.wigum

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:15 am

I voted for Ry guy. His didn't have the technical difficulty of Carlos but overall it looked smooth and clean without the up and down arm movement that Carlos had.

Good challenge guys! :TU:
10 out of ?.. Roll/.. ALWAYS!!! blow on the pie (safer communities together)
<<

ryanol

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:04 pm

I held out for a while but I voted for myself.

Carlos you definitely did more tricks than I did and some may have been more advanced but I feel your execution was lacking. Quiet that elbow and nail all those tricks you threw down.

Good challenge and good for you for stepping up, at 5-6 months in I was much worse than you and was definitely adding tricks to my routines that I had far from mastered, it goes with the territory.

I look forward to seeing your new stuff, hell by now you probably can nail all those tricks.

flip on.
<<

carlosj116

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 am

Thanks man, getting a 51 hopefully soon, that should help alot, think the 43 clone i have is a bit heavy for me. Yeah I agree yours is alot smoother, gotta start concentrating on smoothness,working on a few new things lately. May as well vote for myself too then lol
Good challenge,
Carl

Return to Polls and Results