FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Request for horizontal scissoring???

Moderator: slashncut

<<

c.wigum

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:04 am

Request for horizontal scissoring???

I've been messing about with varying degrees of success with horizontal scissoring. Just wondering if anyone knows of any tutorials available or different set ups that you may use.

At the moment I'm doing my set up from a helix - horizontal aerial - into another thumb-rollover or cherrypicker.

Or from a 'zero g' on my index finger - horizontal ariel off my thumb - into a thumb rollover or cherry picker.

I'm finding it really hard to get the consistency right on the horizontal spin for the aerial.... any tips/suggestions/tutorials?? Would be interested to know what you do?
10 out of ?.. Roll/.. ALWAYS!!! blow on the pie (safer communities together)
<<

T-man

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 am

Re: Request for horizontal scissoring???

Aside from obvious practice necessary to achieve this, your gonna need a lot of bandaids. :lol:
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

rangerover_95

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:56 am

It is something I just kind of accidentally did for the first time, but once I got it, it comes pretty easy. Remember to throw holding the safe handle, in a clockwise spin with your palm facing up. I find superglue to be a much better sealant, once the cut stops bleeding, and it doesnt fuck up my flipping as much as bandaids do. You will cut yourself guaranteed trying to learn this move, just like regular scissoring, but you have your hand underneath the bali trying to catch.... It makes for much less time to recoil your hand if you are unsure about the catch. Its really awkward at first, but as with any aerial, its all timing.
<<

takeiteazy3

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:21 am

thanks for the tips range. I really like how you do em.

Maybe you should do a tuto video :3

=P
Image http://www.youtube.com/user/TakeItEazy3
I am number 17 out of ???

Return to Flipping Tutorials