FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

double y2k and rollovers?

Moderator: slashncut

<<

theREALjamesbond

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm

double y2k and rollovers?

so i saw somewhere someone mentioned a double y2k and i cant seem to figure out how to do it cause after the first rotation it just flies off my finger..
can someone explain it or even make a tutorial for it?
and dont be a smartass because yes, i do realise that its in the name "double y2k" and its prolly something really simple that im just not getting but can you please explain it?
thank you:)
:azn:
thought it was funny lol
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Re: double y2k and rollovers?

Ugh, i wont make a video on this because it should be self explanatory.
What you can do to practice is just hold one of the handles (I used to safe) and practice it like that and do the Y2K but mice your arm alot to make another spin.

I cant say more because thats all there is to it. practice this for awhile and if you cant get to PM me so i can make an unlisted tuto for you but dont be a lazy bastard and not try it and tell me to make the video anyways give it acouple of trys.
fke
<<

Luke oX

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Why a unlisted tutorial? Why not a tutorial every beginner can see?

slashncut wrote:It's better to have flipped and lost than to have never flipped at all.
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Because when I start making tutorials they will be good quallity top of the line videos that take awhile to make, not 30 second dirresct uploads like the unlisted one I made for this guy was.
And I'm damn sure not going to waste my time making a well planned/ thought out tutorial for a move that's self explanatory.

Seriously, you know how to do a y2k, NOW ADD ANOTHER SPIN.
fke

Return to Flipping Tutorials