FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Kiss Goodbye - Tutorial

Moderator: slashncut

<<

CalviNNatioN

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Kiss Goodbye - Tutorial

Hey fellow flippers. It has been long awaited and here it is. The kiss goodbye tutorial. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks!

CalviNNatioN
<<

theREALjamesbond

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Re: Kiss Goodbye - Tutorial

good tutorial. i now knoW how to do it!! just need to practice it. ALOT
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
<<

pygmy_marmoset

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Thanks a lot Calvin. These are exactly the kind of tutorials that need to be made, both high quality and with talking. I think you have just the right amount of explanation in your tutorials too. Everything you say is relevant to the trick. You have no idea how much this tutorial is going to help people. Kevin Slater's tricks have been up for years but never with talking, and finally someone has sat down and made a detailed tutorial of one. I know Logan1973 did some tutorials of K-Slates tricks which were good but still had no talking. I hope you will do a tutorial for all Kevin Slaters other tricks too.

I often seem to run out of new stuff to try, I know many other balisong flippers do too. Kevin Slaters moves are perfect for getting people to think creatively and expand their repertoires.
<<

CalviNNatioN

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:17 am

pygmy_marmoset wrote:Thanks a lot Calvin. These are exactly the kind of tutorials that need to be made, both high quality and with talking. I think you have just the right amount of explanation in your tutorials too. Everything you say is relevant to the trick. You have no idea how much this tutorial is going to help people. Kevin Slater's tricks have been up for years but never with talking, and finally someone has sat down and made a detailed tutorial of one. I know Logan1973 did some tutorials of K-Slates tricks which were good but still had no talking. I hope you will do a tutorial for all Kevin Slaters other tricks too.

I often seem to run out of new stuff to try, I know many other balisong flippers do too. Kevin Slaters moves are perfect for getting people to think creatively and expand their repertoires.

Thanks for the kind comment, I am glad you liked the tutorial, I have been thinking about some other KSlate Tuts but so far none are in the works. Hopefully you will see some in the future.
<<

T-man

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 am

Thanks for making this tut Calvin. :TU: Very well explained and demonstrated!
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

CalviNNatioN

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:00 pm

T-man wrote:Thanks for making this tut Calvin. :TU: Very well explained and demonstrated!

Thanks for the comment T-man, I really do appreciate it!

Return to Flipping Tutorials