FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Be Careful About "Sam"

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Porterico57

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:31 am

Be Careful About "Sam"

I posted a want to buy a Benchmade 4x and he PMd me saying he had one mint w/ box sheath and papers for $300 and told me to e-mail him. It made me suspicious that he did not have any years flipping and had no posts. I e-mailed him and his English was extremely sloppy. When I asked him for his address he said that PayPal "safes" time and that he didn't want a "cheque" which I'm pretty sure is how foreign people spell it. So I asked him where he was and he said Ohio. It was weird that he had a very American name and was in Ohio but spelled like that. I'm not 100% sure that he was scamming or in a foreign country but just to be safe. Be careful with him.
<<

JamesGepps

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am

Re: Be Careful About "Sam"

im having the same problems with him he also cant upload any new pictures of the knife for some reason. and all the ones he has are of some image shack stuff. i dont know the pics have bin uploaded recently though. still trying to decide weather to trust him. any advice?
<<

Porterico57

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 pm

I wouldn't. I just checked the imageshack link he gave me for the pictures and they're not there anymore :? Better safe than sorry.
<<

Wheelman185

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:49 am

Yeah he messaged me too:

Sam (the scammer) wrote:I have one for sale have any interest to get one? ;)

Wheelman185 wrote:Pics with your name on a piece of paper in them? Does it have box and papers? How much?

Sam (the scammer) wrote:325$ negotiateable yes it comes with box,sheath and papers.

Wheelman185 wrote:Well send me some pictures with your name on a piece of paper next to them and we'll talk further. There's already some posts about you potentially being shady so, yeah I'm going to need every verification in the book since you really aren't an active member.

You do all that, and we'll talk money, unless you're willing to send the product first. :P :lol:

Sam (the scammer) wrote:I'll give you some pictures :lol:

Thanks for the heads up guys!
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

KnifeAddicc

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Did not work out for me too, the knife was in the mail but he could not provide me with a trackin number, hes using multiple paypal accounts. Be carefull.
<<

Balicali1995

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 am

Wow I feel safe reading this, last night I sent him 500 bucks!
<<

Wheelman185

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:47 am

Balicali1995 wrote:Wow I feel safe reading this, last night I sent him 500 bucks!

Damn dude, I really hope it all works out bc, he seemed sooooo sketch!
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

DMSHA

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Balicali1995 wrote:Wow I feel safe reading this, last night I sent him 500 bucks!

-.- I look up all people that I'm buying second hand from. Good luck man. Was it through paypal?
<<

Balicali1995

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:36 pm

DMSHA wrote:

-.- I look up all people that I'm buying second hand from. Good luck man. Was it through paypal?

Yeah through paypal goods.
<<

Mandrew

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Yes he is a scammer I found out the hard way I did.research on his email and found out on jersey devils he has also tried to scam people on there promissing knives he scammed me paypal refunded my money to me and also the pictures he is using are from other people that have sold thier balisongs do not trust Sam he is a liar.

Return to Trusted or Busted