FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Addition to Thumb Rollover

Moderator: slashncut

<<

newflipper

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Addition to Thumb Rollover

Need some help guys. I still have some trouble with the index rollover. Still working on that. It took me a while to get the thumb rollover down but I got it. Would like to go into a basic or intermediate move after the thumb rollover that would look sharp. I spent a lot of time on the thumb rollover would just like to have a combo with it for a nice finish. Any suggestions?
<<

balifreak23

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Re: Addition to Thumb Rollover

Go on youtube and sub to these people. they have very good tutorials and will help fuel beginners and inspire new tricks and what not. "bitehandle" "calvinnation" and "balisongaddict" to name a few. they have tutorials for moves
up through intermediate level and some fairly advanced moves, (these should last you a while) after you learn and master every move on all three of these guys channels' then look at the past year or so's FATOC competitions and sub to some of the top people. you will start seeing advanced aerials and moves there are no tutorials for. eventually (if you are an adrenaline junky and have a little extra testosterone in those cannonballs of yours) you will try out the power aerials such as the van gogh, behind the back catch variations, the meat grinder, and the halo, (to name a few). if you learn all these moves with in a year while having a life i will be impressed lol. so there's about a years worth of info to study so go check out all of their vids, learn some cool shit and then make some videos of it. :P
Last edited by balifreak23 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seriously though if you wanted advice on how to fight.... go with the Bitch Slap as he won't be expecting that and it would be funny as fuck.
A full force slap across the chops then run like the wind.
Bitch Slap my friend.. it never fails. - c.wigum
<<

Klockwyse

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:52 am

Try thumb roll to a small aerial at the end.
<<

balifreak23

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 am

learn this
Seriously though if you wanted advice on how to fight.... go with the Bitch Slap as he won't be expecting that and it would be funny as fuck.
<<

newflipper

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks for the video balifreak. The move is impressive and just what I was looking for.
<<

balifreak23

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 pm

your welcome!

Return to The Art of Flipping