FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Knife laws around the world

Moderator: slashncut

<<

spartanncc

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: Knife laws around the world

In Georgia it isLegal to carry own so long as the blade isn't past 5 inches i will sometimes flip in public don't know you have to be but if there is a certain age im probably under it.
If everybody flipped the same then all flipping videos where the same then how would we madonna?
<<

DCXXVI

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 pm

spartanncc wrote:In Georgia it isLegal to carry own so long as the blade isn't past 5 inches i will sometimes flip in public don't know you have to be but if there is a certain age im probably under it.

close! but no cigar lol its legal to own and carry open or concealed has to be open if over 5 inchs and if it is double sided prepare to spend a night in jail or face a fine MUST BE SINGLE EDGED!
<<

mackey

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:55 pm

RokBoks wrote:Cali here too, legal to own and carry as long as blade is under 2 inches (that basically means the whole blade stock) falls under gravity knife/switchblade territory i think which is a damn shame cause my b200 is well over that... oh cant buy or sell here i think dont know about making them :)

my general rule is, if it looks cool, it's illegal in CA.
<<

fixCZer

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Czech republic and Slovak republic: legal to import, export and legal to carry it in public (includes bus, train etc) :lol:
Sorry, but my English is very bad!
<<

nuts4knives

Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:47 pm

savage12k wrote:Wisconsin;
other than switchblades, WI has NO specific knife laws. some of the cities do though, so watch out for that. and WI state troopers are notorious for making up a length law off the top of their head. don't let them fool you. Do find out what the local laws are though, it just saves the headache.

Bali's are considered a gravity/switchblade in Wisconsin and they are illegal to make, buy, sell, and even own unfortunately but like others have said with for a couple hundred dollars you can conceal a gun and anyone can open carry a gun. That's just rediculous! When you get the carry conceal liscense for guns it states that you can carry a knife accept switchblade and gravity knife(butterfly knife) it says butteryfly knife right on the certicicate.
<<

TDknife

Post Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

BELGIUM :

legal to own it but ;

-iligal to buy , sel , use in street or work or.... ,
iligal to import and export ,
iligal to show or carry it in public

but there is no problem if you have tons of bali's at home , just watch out when you buy it or import it

typical belgium
<<

Jason37

Post Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:01 am

ENGLAND

Might as well be a class A drug. It is illegal to:
Own
Carry
Import
Export
Touch
Look at
Think about...

Okay, I might have made the last three up, but you get the idea.

Jace
Jason
<<

Enkidu

Post Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Colorado Illegal to carry, legal to own as far as I know. Illegal to carry any concealed knife with a blade over 3.5 inches so that would rule out most balisongs anyway.
I've also spent some time in Israel, although I think it's technically illegal to carry most knives it's up to the discretion of the officer/soldier whether or not to take it. Basically I wouldn't take any knife there that I would miss if confiscated.
Previous

Return to The Art of Flipping