FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Any future Bali's?

Moderator: T-man

<<

Cutting_Ace

Post Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:00 am

Any future Bali's?

When benchmade released the 62 it was 2012. My question is are there any new Bali's coming, I want to buy a 51 but given the economy struggle I can't quite find a cheaper one. All this time has passed while looking for a 51 and I realized that maybe I should wait for a future benchmade or any other hyped bali. If you guys here anything please tell me.

If u ain't got cuts, u ain't got nuts
<<

hannam72

Post Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Any future Bali's?

I believe The Why Factor is selling a bm 51. Idk if you have talked to him yet, but its worth a try. Also there is the BRS replicant hopefully coming out this week or the next. Hom is putting out a trainer in the next few weeks, which is gonna be a very highend trainer. There is gonna be a limited(200) run of the alpha beast with an alternate blade style at some point probably between now and christmas. There will also be at some point a production Hom knife as well at some point next year. There are a few smaller makers putting out stuff too, but they won't be as good for flipping. I haven't heard much from benchmade, but I've been keeping my fingers crossed they make a nice flipper.
<<

Cutting_Ace

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:21 pm

hannam72 wrote:I believe The Why Factor is selling a bm 51. Idk if you have talked to him yet, but its worth a try. Also there is the BRS replicant hopefully coming out this week or the next. Hom is putting out a trainer in the next few weeks, which is gonna be a very highend trainer. There is gonna be a limited(200) run of the alpha beast with an alternate blade style at some point probably between now and christmas. There will also be at some point a production Hom knife as well at some point next year. There are a few smaller makers putting out stuff too, but they won't be as good for flipping. I haven't heard much from benchmade, but I've been keeping my fingers crossed they make a nice flipper.

Yeah, I did talk to him. Thnx for the information

If u ain't got cuts, u ain't got nuts
<<

Ronin0821

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 am

They just came out with a new flytanium 3 new ones. They made one of each I picked up the gold Ano with a black blade. They have some cool colors a green and a light blue. 365$ I think they were worth it. They are the solid handles no holes. I will post a video of the flipping of it.
Just love to flip my only hobby. I buy a lot of balisongs and I am glad to be at a normal forum that has some great flippers.

Return to The Knives We Flip